- LIVE: Adam Lambert (New York, NY) 06/28/19
- LIVE: Adam Lambert (Pittsburgh, PA) 11/22/19
- LIVE: Adam Lambert (Worcester, MA) 12/12/19
- LIVE: Adam Lambert (Mashantucket, CT) 12/15/19
- LIVE: Adam Lambert (New York, NY) 12/16/19
- LIVE: Adam Lambert (Indio, CA) 12/20/19
- LIVE: Adam Lambert (Los Angeles, CA) 12/21/19
- Original High
- 2022 Chats
- 2011 Chats
- 2012 Chats
- 2013 Chats
- 2014 Chats
- 2015 Chats
- AL’s Games
After a very eventful past month for Adam and his fans, December has arrived. Adam enjoyed quite a bit of publicity during November, including an epic performance with Queen at the EMAs, a Rolling Stone interview, a mentoring appearance on Majors & Minors, and his return to the AMA stage (unfortunately only as a presenter this time around).
Still no new music for us to enjoy with our holiday feasts, but all the signs currently point to the lead single from Adam’s new album being released in January.
Update 7 PM 12/14: as per Adam’s tweets today, “Better Than I Know Myself”, the lead single from his new album “Trespassing”, will be released on Tuesday, December 20th!
Enjoy the chat during this last month of 2011!
- 06/05/23 Adam Lambert in London at Royal Albert Hall
- 06/10/23 Adam Lambert in Cologne at Palladium
- 06/11/23 Adam Lambert in London at Summertime Ball (Wembley)
- 06/13/23 Adam Lambert in Tel Aviv at Culture Hall
- 06/15/23 Adam Lambert in Online at Can’t Cancel Pride
- 06/16/23 Adam Lambert in Helsinki at Radio Nova Festival
- 10/04/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Baltimore, MD at CFG Bank Arena
- 10/05/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Baltimore, MD at CFG Bank Arena
- 10/08/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Toronto, ON at Scotiabank Arena
- 10/10/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Detroit, MI at Little Caesars Arena
- 10/12/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in New York at Madison Square Garden
- 10/13/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in New York at Madison Square Garden
- 10/15/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Boston, MA at TD Garden
- 10/16/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Boston, MA at TD Garden
- 10/18/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
- 10/21/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Austin, TX at 2023 Formula 1 Lenovo US Grand Prix
- 10/23/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Atlanta, GA at State Farm Arena
- 10/25/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Nashville, TN at Bridgestone Arena
- 10/27/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in St. Paul, MN at Xcel Energy Center
- 10/28/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in St. Paul, MN at Xcel Energy Center
- 10/30/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Chicago, IL at United Center
- 10/31/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Chicago, IL at United Center
- 11/02/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Dallas, TX at American Airlines Center
- 11/03/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Dallas, TX at American Airlines Center
- 11/05/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Denver, CO at Ball Arena
- 11/08/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in San Francisco, CA at Chase Center
- 11/09/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in San Francisco, CA at Chase Center
- 11/11/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Los Angeles, CA at BMO Stadium
- 11/12/23 Queen + Adam Lambert in Los Angeles, CA at BMO Stadium
- 05/25/23 Adam Lambert in Cannes at amfAR
Happy Birthday dcglam, and anyone else I might have missed.
Happy New Year everyone~we will have a lot to be happy for next year or this year if you are in the time zone for it. So Happy that Adam is happy, and yes 2012 is gonna be nuts with the world blowing up over Adam and his music and appearances, not blowing up like predicted, but looks like the Mayans were right to predict 2012, they knew Adam would be around
Happy Birthday to dcglam!
Well, I’ll be quietly ringing out 2011, at home with hubby and son #2. Made a delicious dinner, we’ll have a toast later, is anybody else having a New Year’s at home too? It’s kinda nice…
No drunks, no traffic, no bother.
Thanks for the heads up glambotgram! I guess all Adam fans like a good roller coaster ride!
The last LA sunset of 2011 http://twitpic.com/81graj
From an old timer at IDF, A&S came in to get matching tats on their fingers. No appointment free though. Said they’d return in a few days.
29 minutes ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply
Matching tats on fingers?
Adam Hearts Sauli
Sauli Hearts Adam
Aquarius/ What is Sauli’s sign?
TeeHee. On Adam’s fingers:
If you look at or touch my boyfriend, these knuckles will find your face!
Happy Birthday dcglam forgot to say it earlier.
Yes but Hubby is already sleeping on the couch and I am here. lol
Tats? the first thing i thought of was rings too but way to permanent at this stage IMO.
I am not sure if anyone posted this yet but it is beautiful, I knew where most every picture came from.
Yup, just the two of us spending a quiet evening at home. We tried the New Years party thing before and ended up
fightingarguing (no punches thrown ) and then my mom sided with my partner! Thanks mom!
Decided that more New Years parties would probably result in me disowning my mother!
So now we just stay home and drink and eat in peace versus pieces.
Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Also sending a Happy Birthday to dcglam!!!
Hope to see you all at some point in 2012
Yup, my hubby and I are watching “New Year’s Rockin’ Eve,” holding down the fort while the kids do the New Year’s thing with their friends. I just keep comparing every performer on TV to Adam — I haven’t heard a single performer that’s sounded as good live as they do recorded. No one holds a candle to Adam! I can’t wait to see him on TV again SOON!
Glambotgram, thank you so much for that wonderful vid of photos! A great way to close out the year.
Off to bed now – wishing everyone a wonderful new year – see you in 2012!
All’s quiet on the western front here too. I’m so stimulating to be with that my partner just went to bed because, in between yawns, “I can’t keep my eyes open”.
“But, it’s almost midnight”.
“yeah well, good night”.
So looks like I’ll usher in the New Year with … me.
Yep, another one here at home. Went to see the movie New Year’s Eve by myself this afternoon. Then I went out to dinner with my friend. He is home watching ball games tonite while I am here at home listening to some older music (Elton John live in australia with the melbourne symphony orchestra) maybe from the 80’s (?). Totally in candlelight and really enjoying my quiet evening.
I understand 2011 was a difficult year for you.
I especially want to wish you a wonderful and very Happy New Year!
Just think, you might have the extreme pleasure of seeing me again.
I am actually in a motel room at a dog show near Sacramento, Ca, with Hubby and dog watching the 2 foolish guys going to jump over the water in San Diego, and thats my reference to Adam, lol, I hope they make it, one on a motorcycle, one on a snowmobile. Crazy.
Oh and Happy New Year to eywflyer, and thanks so much for this site, it is my daily go to place for Adam news, and everything is just lovely here!!!!
Thank you, Ron. Getting to see you again in the new year would definitely be an extreme pleasure for me. I truly value your friendship. And, I do feel that we will cross paths again this year. Lotsa good things to look forward to in the new year!!!!
Now, I think I will make myself a big glass of iced tea and prepare to ring in the new year which will happen here in less than an hour. Good nite all!
New thread is up! Happy New Year to all!
eywflyer, you chose the perfect Christmas pic for the December thread. Love it.
eywflyer I knew that would be your choice of picture. Perfect