Adam-London-07122012-MarkGledhill-flickr

Adam-Feb2014Adam-Hat-2014adam-rupauls-drag-race-MTVBuzzAdam-London-2012-GlamazonToronto2

Adam+Queen-iHeart2013

Queen+AL-Tour2014-640

The musical force that is Adam is marching full speed ahead. With recent appearances on Drag Race, AI and Glee, he is making his way back into the limelight (not that he ever left it for us here). With a news conference set for Thursday, March 6th at Madison Square Garden, we are sure to find out details of a Queen + AL tour. So get ready to jump on the bus! Oh, and don’t forget that Adam is still appearing on Glee and working on his own music too!

With the special announcement coming it was suggested to use a Q+AL photo for this month’s header. But what about all the other great photos from last month? Oh, the dilemma! Well, I hope this photo is a compromise. Taken at the London show by Mark Gledhill (glemazon), it shows Adam in the shadows about to emerge into the full spotlight. Cross your whatsits so that this tour results in getting this multi-talented performer the respect and recognition that he merits.

Enjoy the chat!

2,520 Responses to March 2014 Chat

1. luval says:

I wanted to cry for Liza.

2. Ron says:

Shock Kim Novak

3. luval says:

lol, Ron

Someone on twitter said Ellen probably talked to all the people she made jokes of beforehand so Liza knew it was coming.. Honestly I don’t think so.

4. Ron says:

That someone on Twitter is wrong.

5. ultimathule says:

Leto’s hair flippin’

I have holy pictures that look like JL.

And, oh, yes – Adam as Judas – could he portray evil?

6. ultimathule says:

Michelle‏@Dragonfly194
    Pics of beautiful people @ Oscars on my twitter feed then this face shows up & blows them all outta the water pic.twitter.com/00HD0YoeHb

7. luval says:

I was going to say “does Leto sing?”. Forgot that he’s in that group 30 seconds to Mars.could he portray evil?

Sometimes when he’s looking “fierce” with those eyes it could be seen as evil. So yes, I think so.

blockquote fail. I am tired.

8. ultimathule says:

Time for “Heaven on Their Minds.”

9. Ron says:

ultimathule says:
    03/02/2014 at 9:44 pm

And, oh, yes – Adam as Judas – could he portray evil?

“Better Than I Know Myself” video.

I think that he proved that he can act hard, intense, mean, in that video.

IDK

10. ultimathule says:

Yes – beautiful and evil – devastating combo

11. ultimathule says:

Tweets saying Leto’s brother looks like Adam – anyone see that?

12. ultimathule says:

Yes, think from certain angles there’s a resemblance. Older brother Shannon.

13. luval says:

Like ADam’s distant cousin a bit. Even wears eye liner at times

14. luval says:

But no one can have a face like this.

15. ultimathule says:
  16. ultimathule says:

Adam has more elegant features – as in his RS cover story, the writer called them “patrician.”

17. nkd says:

Songs from this week’s Glee episode are now available on iTunes.

18. aely says:

RT @belindasLAmusic: “Interesting how the Oscars have all performers who can sing live unlike the Grammy awards.”

One of my favorite tweets! LOL

19. ultimathule says:

Listening to PP’s new release “Raging Fire” – echoes in some of the phrasing, to me, of S&T’s “Smoke from a Distant Fire.”

20. Miss Chaos says:

Any comments about Bono’s singing on Oscars.
    And Yes to Adam “The Face” In Love Drool

21. sparkle says:

Sweet Adam “Future Oscar Performer or Winner” Dreams, ALL!

22. aely says:

@CarnieWilson: @AFL143 I am FREAKING OUT AT HOW GREAT THIS IS!!!! @adamlambert @ddlovato #harmoniessoar #honored

Awww. Sweet

About Barracuda

@CarnieWilson: @AFL143 holy shit-It’s like being on the bullet train in Japan. That’s amazing!!!!!!

23. riskylady says:

Barracuda isn’t with Demi, it’s with Lea Michele. I think she means Hold On, a song of Carnie’s as Wilson Phillips. She was excited that they were going to do it per spoilers.

@AFL143: @carniewilson Have u heard this?! On next weeks episode! Hold On (Glee Cast Version feat Adam Lambert & Demi Lovato) http://t.co/5QXZeN6IqX

24. aely says:

Yes, I know, the first tweet was about her song, Hold On, then the next tweet I posted was about Barracuda, that is why I wrote “About Barracuda” and then posted her tweet underneath.

ETA: Okay, you edited your post as I was posting but, yep, it is the same as I meant it, especially since it was talked about how Carnie was excited about him singing her song. Sorry if it wasn’t clear.

25. ultimathule says:
  26. Ron says:
  27. luval says:

I thought Bono was great on the Oscars last night. His voice is getting stronger as he gets older. And all the guys in U2 have the shaved sides with higher hair on top! Every guy has it. Except of course Leto.

28. HK fan says:
  29. M says:

Adam mention.
    shoshanna stone @shoshannastone
    awww brotherly love hiphopdx.com/index/intervie…
    @Pharrell @adamlamb

30. TLKC says:

The Oscars were actually pretty good last night. Jared Leto’s speech was a keeper and a lot of people spoke very well. Matthew McConaughy sure loves to ramble but he closed okay.

The Liza comment was hurtful. I doubt Ellen talked to Liza beforehand. She looked hurt. She did not look good, though. A few other people have had too much as well. Last night was a non-stop presentation in support of aging gracefully.

31. M says:

TLKC, I enjoy the Oscar too. Love Jared Leto’s speech as well, Lupita Nyong’o make me cry, and Cate Blanchett is so graceful & always well spoken.

I cringed when Ellen commented on Liza, it clearly shows she is not happy.

32. M says:

I so hope/wish/pray Adam will perform at the Oscar one day, oh..the Grammy or any big award show. The whole world needs to hear/see this man.

33. ultimathule says:

Well, two depressing things from these articles – Adam holds back when he sings with others and Trespassing was before its time.

We all know/knew that, but it’s still a bummer to see it in print. Thank god he won’t be doing the first of that with Brian and Roger. The Trespassing debacle will take time for me and will ease only with his continued success.

Lotsa snow – everything’s closed.

34. M says:

ultimathule, me too.

Love these tweets;

LOVE AMMO 4EVAH ‏@chunkeymonkey81 50m

“@lohablondie: he works w pharrel & nile before they get big again, but they want a covers album-basically r ca http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc369/loha40/wtfcat_zpse392ddb8.gif …”

35. asifclueless says:

Adam Lambert @adamlambert

Check out my girl’s EP!! So next level! “Truth Serum” by Tove Lo! @iamtovelo
    (Pronounced Toovuh Loo) Wink

36. M says:

Another one.
    LOVE AMMO 4EVAH ‏@chunkeymonkey81 1h

So when do we get an article where Adam shades RCA saying how they had no balls but his new label gets him and he’s gonna kick ass? Lolz.

Have a nice day everyone!!!!

37. riskylady says:

I LOVED that Pharrell made that statement in that interview. I don’t think he’s ever spoken about it before. First, it brings everything into context. People respect him and that should give Adam some cred. And it proves what wimps RCA are and Adam’s rueful statement that “Trespassing is the kind of song that strikes fear in labels’ hearts.” Makes me furious that after supporting him in the making of the album, they literally abandoned him. How painful and disappointing that must have been. At least the music had some success internationally and generated the adorable WAG tour (loved the choreo especially Cuckoo), the three-section format, that nice stage backdrop and the fabulous Trespassing jacket and wigs – all of which will apparently never be seen live in his own country.
    Well, onward and upward. But…
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, dammit!
    It will all become part of Lambert Lore, the legend.

38. glambotgram says:

Adam ahead of his time, hopefully that Pharrell article will get a few people to look at Trespassing.

39. riskylady says:

Right now on iTunes Pop albums chart
    #288 Trespassing
    #399 Katy or a Gaga (Marry the Night)
    #527 For Your Entertainment

it’s been this way for a few days.

On the iTunes Overall Singles chart, IBIATCL is around mid-300s and the Trio songs are starting to show up in the 600s.

40. retjenny says:

And still Adam is plugging everyone else recordings. He has to be the nicest guy in the biz or maybe the most naive. Makes me love him even more.

41. ultimathule says:

Think this is true?

Melinda ‏@melirose89 Protected Tweets · 25m
    im so glad pharrell acknowledged him tho. if it were anybody else they prob wouldnt wanna associate themselves with him

42. ultimathule says:
  43. ultimathule says:

Ellie G. ‏@elliegf · 54m
    THIS MT @Milkyway2580 I don’t look back and moan sth didn’t happen.TSP was acclaimed by ppl who know music,now pharrell has added 2it.proven

Trying to get into this state of mind.

44. aely says:

No, ulti I don’t think that is true at all. I think it is time to move on from the past and the victim mentality and start fresh just like Adam is doing. Every artist out there has had ups and downs and most have been dropped and started over before they made it big. Maybe he won’t ever be Katy Perry big but he has a firm footing in the entertainment world now and he is not going anywhere. He has a very bright future ahead. I really believe that.

45. ultimathule says:

Thanks, aely – appreciate that.

46. riskylady says:

ulti, “anybody else” is exaggerated. There are lots of very reputable and popular artists, and legends, who are happy to be associated with Adam, but not a certain clique and we pretty much know who they are. I really don’t care anymore – he is making his way without them.

47. ultimathule says:

Hey – like these optimistic (and realistic) posts – feelin’ better.

48. riskylady says:

I too cringed at the way Ellen treated Liza on the Oscars. Considering that she and others were there because of the Oz tribute, I feel she didn’t need to be dissed on worldwide TV in such a way. Sometimes even Ellen can be an ass.

49. nkd says:

I’d like to add to aely‘s post, not that she needs my help, but he also has the respect from people in the industry for his talent, which is undeniable.
    And those that work with him seem to come away with admiration of that talent and of him as a person, as being someone pleasurable to work with. I’ve never heard anything otherwise.

50. ultimathule says: